[Peace] Kids on the Radio Event at WRFU 104.5, Oct. 29

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 13 17:21:06 CDT 2007

Kids on the Radio Event
Oct 29th Monday (no school Champaign Unit 4)
2:00 - 5:00 P.M.
IMC Building
202 S. Broadway, Urbana, IL

WRFU radio station is giving all young people a chance to be on the
radio on Monday Oct 29th from 2-5 P.M.  There will be tables where kids
can prepare to announce music, make public service announcements or work
up a radio show skit.  Children can practice on a stage and they can
then perform in a live radio show from our radio studio.  There will
also be an art area open for use.  The radio show will be recorded and
families will be able to purchase discs of the program to listen to
later.  Come on down and be on the radio; everyone has voice!

Donations will be accepted during this event to help WRFU raise a new
radio tower to better serve our community.

For more information you can contact
Lavana S. Hawkins
217/355-8799
lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net <mailto:lrhawkins at sbcglobal.net>