[Peace] Anti-War Panel

john martirano johnmartirano at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:00:59 CDT 2007

My friend Raad is on this panel, i believe it is his first public
address on the war.  He is very knowledgeable and eloquent on this
very personal topic and as an Iraqi in the US it takes alot of courage
to speak publicly on it, so i hope people will come hear what he and
others have to say.
-john

****Forward Widely****

Campus Anti-War Network and Iraq Veterans Against the War present:

The Future of the Anti-War Movement: A roundtable discussion with
 Iraqis, Veterans, and Students
****
Where: Lincoln Hall room 194
When : Tuesday, October 16th, 7:00 PM
What: A roundtable discussion on the future of the Anti-War Movement
Who: Campus Anti-War Network, Iraq Veterans against the War and Iraqi
 Peace Activist

Featuring:

Raad Ismail - Iraqi-American Peace Activist
Martin Smith - Former Marine Corps Sgt. Regional Coordinator of Iraq
 Veterans Against the War
Paul McGuire - Former 82nd Airborne Cpt. and member of Iraq Veterans
 Against the War
Chris Dols - National Campus Anti-War Network Coordinator

With no end in sight of the US occupation of Iraqi, billions spent,
 millions dead and displaced, thousands wounded, leading politicians both
 Democrat and Republic opposing withdrawal. How will this racist, illegal
 and unjust war be brought to an end?

Join the Campus Anti-War Network, Iraq Veterans Against the War and
  Iraqis in a roundtable discussion on how
 this war CAN and WILL be
 stopped.

Campus Anti-War Network UIUC Chapter
College Not Combat - Troops Out Now

--
This e-mail may have been written via voice recognition.