[Peace] KingDOOM begins...

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 16:53:38 CDT 2007

Hey folks!

Here's the announcement you've all been waiting for!  It's this Friday's action at Burger King, in
support of tomato pickers fighting sweatshop (and even slavery) conditions.  Stand up against
NAFTA, anti-immigration policies and the worst abuses of fastfood capitalism right here in the USA
-- and FOR labor rights, human rights and living wages all at once!

Hope you can make it.
Ricky