[Peace] Stop the Occupation

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Mon Sep 10 16:39:35 CDT 2007

The information below from the "end the occupation" website states
organization should send $100 (as a minimum). We agreed to $50. Also
someone is to be listed as representing AWARE..... Who?
Also is the info they send to be posted to our list serv?  perhaps we
need to discuss this more.  There is also the option of a "one time"
donation to the group.  Any thoughts?
JAN K
http://www.endtheoccupation.org/article.php?id=1193
JOIN THE CAMPAIGN

SIGN THE CALL TO ACTION AND JOIN THE US CAMPAIGN TO END THE ISRAELI
OCCUPATION!

Both individuals and member organizations—as signatories to the CALL TO
ACTION—are involved in the US Campaign in many ways, including

• Spreading the word amongst their constituencies;
• Promoting the Campaign as part of their work in other areas;
• Responding to Action Alerts;
• Contributing to Congressional and/or Divestment Taskforces;
• Sharing best practices from their own organizing efforts;
• Making a suggested minimum contribution of $30/year for individuals
and $100-$1,000+/year for organizations.

To become a member of the US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation,
become a signatory and join by completing this online form and making
the suggested contribution. Alternately, you can print out this page,
complete the form and mail it, with your contribution, to:  The US
Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation, PO Box 21539, Washington, DC
20009.

PLEASE NOTE Because most of the US Campaign correspondence is conducted
electronically—please be sure to include your email on the form and
take a moment to join the US Campaign listserv now in the left
navigation bar on this page.

If you are representing an organization that wishes to become a member
of the US Campaign, please be sure to list your organization's contact
information in the below form and if you decide that the information
will be posted on our website. Please note that only the names of
groups and organizations will be posted on the website.

PLEASE NOTE Because most of the US Campaign correspondence is conducted
electronically—please be sure to include your email on the form and
take a moment to join the US Campaign listserv now in the left
navigation bar on this page.

If you are representing an organization that wishes to become a member
of the US Campaign, please be sure to list your organization's contact
information in the below form and if you decide that the information
will be posted on our website. Please note that only the names of
groups and organizations will be posted on the website.

JAN Kruse