[Peace] Fwd: Scott Ritter on C-Span 2 -- You MUST watch this!!!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 01:34:35 CDT 2007

Yes, all 1 hr and 28 min of  it.

  Jenifer

"John W." <jbw292002 at gmail.com> wrote:

At 03:11 AM 9/14/2007, Jenifer Cartwright wrote:

   Hello AWARE Friends,

   You MUST watch this!!!

   http://www.c-spanarchives.org/library/index.php?main_page=product_video_info&products_id=200793-1&tID=5

This is a great talk.  This cat doesn't pull any punches at all.  Powerful stuff.  Is the DVD the same thing, this lecture by Scott Ritter on Book TV?

   This is Scott Ritter speaking at a NYC book store on 8/28/07 promoting his latest book, Waging Peace: What the Anti-War Movement Needs To Do, etc..

   I caught this on C-SPAN 2 when it re-aired last week, and the DVD is on its way -- it's the ONLY thing I've seen recently that gives me any hope. (And yes, Ritter sez Bush will be making a special announcement one of these days pretty soon: "Fifteen minutes ago, I gave the order for the US Air Force to bomb the shit out of Iran."

   But I think he's absolutely right that organizing and mobilizing our forces to support and save our Constitution will make everything else fall into line... Sooner or later (hopefully sooner) it's our only chance.

   Will let you all know when the DVD arrives, and we can arrange a showing for whoever's interested at my house, IMC, Church of ?, or wherever.

   Peace (if only),

   Jenifer