[Peace] Kathy Kelly Event in CU

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Tue Sep 18 14:11:11 CDT 2007

Please share widely.

Kathy Kelly

with

Voices for Creative Nonviolence

Will present

“BATTLEFIELD WITHOUT BORDERS, CONSEQUENCES WITHOUT END”

Kathy has just returned from spending two months in Amman, Jordan,
living amongst Iraqis who have fled the violence in their country.
During her talk in CU she will focus on the consequences of war for
displaced Iraqis, Americans who suffer neglect because of our bloated
military budget, and our nation’s failure to address the planet’s
growing environmental problems.

ALL ARE WELCOME
“Informative”  &  “Inspiring”
Thursday, October 4 - 7:00 p.m.

Community United Church of Christ

(Corner of 6th Street and Daniels, Champaign)

For more information regarding additional Kathy Kelly events, visit:

www.AWAREPresents.com

(Sponsored by A.W.A.R.E., Iraq Veterans Against the War, and the
Campus Antiwar Network.)