[Peace] Grandpa Wahlfeldt memorial contributions

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at comcast.net
Sun Apr 6 13:40:06 CDT 2008

Dear Friends:
Thank you to so many of you who attended the Celebration of Life for
Robert Wahlfeldt
on March 29.  The family appreciates your kindness and support.
It appears the Funeral Home has misplaced some of the memorial
contributions.
The Funeral Director states that a number of memorial envelopes were
given in Robert's name
however, it seems the envelopes and contents have gone missing.

In the event that you made a cash or check memorial donation to CU
Citizens for Peace and Justice
in Grandpa's name I apologize that no *Thank You* has been sent.  If
you wrote check and it clears
please let us know since we were not given any donations for CUCPJ at
the service.
Thanks again to all who attend the services and who will be carrying on
the work for peace and justice in memory
of Grandpa!
JAN K