[Peace] Community discussion event with Cliff Thornton Tonight (Douglass Branch Lib, 6:30 Mon) as well as tomorrow (Chem Annex 112, 7pm Tue)

slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 14 13:26:56 CDT 2008

[Tom Abram sent this to the CUCPJ Discuss and AWARE Peace-Discuss lists
but not to the Announce lists.

Karen and I heard Cliff Thornton speak informally last night at the
Mandarin Wok.  He takes a systemic view of the drug war, drug economy,
prison economy, psychology of drug education, ...

It's *well worth* attending either his Tuesday talk
(already scheduled @ 112 Chem Annex, UIUC, 7pm Tuesday)
or this newly set Monday event
(Douglass Branch Library, 504 E. Grove, Champaign, 6:30pm Monday).
]