[Peace] Fwd: [Prairiegreens] Public meeting on Green local platform, Monday, April 21 @ 7:30 PM @ Urbana Free Library

Tom Abram tabram at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 22:10:20 CDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joe Futrelle <futrelle at prairiegreens.org>
Date: Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 9:38 AM
Subject: [Prairiegreens] Public meeting on Green local platform, Monday,
April 21 @ 7:30 PM @ Urbana Free Library
To: Prairie Greens of East Central Illinois <
prairiegreens at lists.chambana.net>

Hello friends,

The Prairie Green Party is running four candidates for Champaign County
Board this year, and we want to hear from you, the public, about what you
would like to see from your county government. Join our candidates and
members this coming Monday at 7:30 PM at the Urbana Free Library for an
open, public exchange of ideas as we shape our local platform and develop
policy priorities for our exciting campaigns.

Greens believe in grassroots democracy, and grassroots democracy is about
you. So bring yourself, your issues and concerns, and your willingness to
share your ideas with others.

The meeting will be held in the Auditorium of the Urbana Free Library, which
is in the basement across from the elevator, at 7:30 PM on Monday, April 21.
We hope to see you there!

The Prairie Green Party

P.S. Please help us reach as many people as possible with this invitation by
forwarding it to anyone you think might be interested. Thanks!

--
Joe Futrelle
Prairie Green Party