[Peace] "Iraq and Recession" press conference noon today (Thu), IDF, Springfield & Wright

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 24 10:54:12 CDT 2008

At noon *today*, Thu 4/24 (sorry for the late notice --
I thought one had already appeared here) there'll be a press conference
on the Iraq War's connection to the US recession.

It's organized by MoveOn -- see the topmost campaign on
     http://www.moveon.org/

Come if you can!

I'll point out that this is similar in spirit,
though completely unrelated in organization,
to the campaign to post billboards showing the cost of the war
and its drain on our economy and society, that's being organized
nationally by the American Friends Service Committee and
locally by the U-C Friends Meeting:

    http://picasaweb.google.com/BarKes/NewAlbum423081210PM/photo