[Peace] Re: [Peace-discuss] Anti-War Billboard! U-C Friends Meeting seeks support

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 22:40:27 CDT 2008

My computer give me a hand-slap when I click on this link. Is there another way to view the billboard? Thanks.
   --Jenifer

Stuart Levy <slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu> wrote:
  This billboard:
http://picasaweb.google.com/BarKes/NewAlbum423081210PM/photo

will be coming to the Champaign-Urbana region in May,
sponsored by the U-C Friends Meeting and American Friends' Service
Committee and supported by checks from everyone who wants to see it
happen. This will be up for 28 days at an unannounced location to be
chosen by the Adams Outdoor Advertising Co., which may be able to give
us more space as the summer goes on.

What we need is around $1550 as projected cost for several billboards.
$775 of that will get us the first one.

Please make out checks to "UC Friends' Meeting" and give
it to whoever is soliciting the check, OR mail the check to

UC Friends' Meeting
1904 E. Main St.
Urbana, Il 61802

[Passing this message along from Barbara Kessel]