[Peace] LOCATION: Call for turnout in support of Linda Abernathy TONIGHT (TUESDAY) 7PM

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 5 07:35:09 CDT 2008

Someone pointed out that not everyone may know where the Township meeting
is held.

Township meetings are held immediately prior to Champaign City Council
meetings, in the City Council Chambers on the ground floor of the
Champaign City Building, 102 N. Neil St., Champaign. Again, please arrive
well before 7PM as everything will happen right at 7PM sharp.