[Peace] Re: [Announce] Fwd: What are the top five issues affecting Champaign-Urbana?

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 19:11:05 CDT 2008

Americans for Prosperity are a group that doesn't believe global
warming exists. (see www.hotairtour.org for more info)  They receive
most of their money from Koch Industries, a major energy company that
is also a major polluter.

Do we really want to be involved with such organizations that are
less than forthcoming with their corporate ties and activities that
seem to fly in the face of the vast majority of scientific thought on
the issue of global warming?

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Koch_Industries

Its not the act of seeing with our own eyes alone; its correctly
comprehending what we see,

      Neil

  We absolutely have to refuse to attribute any kind of permanency to
that which is simply because it is.
[angela v. davis, 1944-]

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could.
Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as
you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with
too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
[ralph waldo emerson, 1803-1882]