[Peace] Film Screening

eheim2 at illinois.edu eheim2 at illinois.edu
Sun Aug 24 19:54:09 CDT 2008

WHEN: Wednesday, August 27th

WHERE: Greg Hall, 213 6-8 PM

Unconstitutional: The War on Our Civil Liberties," is the third in a series of Public Interest Pictures films that follows "Unprecedented: The 2000 Presidential Election" and "Uncovered: The War on Iraq." True to their legacy, "Unconstitutional" provides the facts and stories that illuminate administration lies, wrongheaded policies, and the real victims of these actions–the American people.

Here, you'll get the real story behind the U.S. Patriot Act and other administration policies and the gut wrenching stories behind those affected?from law-abiding store clerks to United States Olympians unable to travel. It'll remind you of what America used to stand for and what it seems we're falling for now.

The audience will be asked to join CAIR-UIUC in sending letters to congressmen after the movie.

www.cairuiuc.org