[Peace] Re: [Announce] Workers Occupy Republic Windows Factory in Goose Island, Chicago

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 7 12:56:24 CST 2008

you can sign the petition in support of them here:

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION:
http://www.petitiononline.com/solidfac/petition.html

"I do remember, one time, a man came to me after  the students began to work in Mississippi, and he said the white people  were getting tired and they were getting tense and anything might  happen. Well, I asked him, 'how long he thinks we had been getting  tired?' All my life I’ve been sick and tired. Now I’m sick and tired of  being sick and tired."

  -Ms. Fannie Lou Hamer