[Peace] GAY MARRIAGE/STOP PROP 8 RALLY TOMORROW

Chris Tuck christuck911 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 02:41:59 CST 2008

There will be a Protest on Wright and Green at 4PM - hosted by The
Youth Awareness Project of Champaign Urbana. We invite EVERYONE and
ANYONE who believe that marriage is for everyone. The day it is being
held on is the "GAYS ON STRIKE" day.
http://www.facebook.com/events.php?ref=sb#/event.php?eid=38028665142
On DECEMBER 10th Gay people and supporters of Gays, are going on
strike for the day to protest the passing of proposition 8 and the
unfair treatment of homosexuals in this country. People have stepped
on this too long and it is time we make them see all of this and make
them listen.

This event is for GLBT people and heterosexuals who understand the
importance of equality!!

Invite!