[Peace] Rachel MAddox on Obama's selection of Rick Warren t give inaugural address

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 11:31:36 CST 2008

The outcry against Rick Warren  has NOTHING to do w/ ANY of the stuff you mention, Wayne (as well you know). His views on gays (and choice) make him an unacceptable pick for ANYTHING to do w/ ANY gov't function (not that ANY religious stuff belongs at ANY gov't function, imho opinion (yeah, that'll happen in my lifetime). Not sure why Obama chose him -- he'd surely be able to find somebody a lot more christian (adjective) to deliver the invocation... And why look to appease the evangelicals rather than us? The election's over. So far as Jerimiah Wright's concerned -- he's made some great points, but he's made some ridiculous ones as well, e g his statement that the US gov't created the AIDS virus to get rid of blacks. Everyone knows the US gov't created the AIDS virus to get rid of gays (kidding).

Sooooo.... how DO I send an email to the Obama camp these days???
 --Jenifer
PS I corrected spelling of Rachel Maddow's name so y'all could google and and watch her show every nite on yr computer.