[Peace] AWARE on the Air

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 16 22:01:23 CST 2008

UPTV has agreed to broadcast a half-hour program each Monday at 10pm,
tentatively titled "AWARE on the Air."

The program will consist of a summary of AWARE's Sunday night meeting, viz., (a)
notes on the week's war and political news; (b) reports on recent anti-war
activities, here and elsewhere; and (c) announcements of upcoming events.

We'll need 2-5 people each week to record the program Monday afternoon at 4pm in
the Urbana City Council chambers.  At this Sunday's meeting (2/17) we can decide
who'll do it 4pm Monday 18 February -- and what particularly should be said;
later programs can be arranged similarly.  --CGE