[Peace] Housing Call

wyatt2 at uiuc.edu wyatt2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 21 13:15:32 CST 2008

Hello, everyone

I'm Steven Wyatt from the Campus Antiwar Network chapter at UIUC.  On Feb 29th (Friday) through March 2 (Sunday) we will be hosting a Midwest CAN Retreat.  It is an attempt to strengthen individual CAN chapters as well as unite our efforts for the antiwar movement.

The reason I am contacting you is to ask if you would be willing to put up housing for a few of these Midwest antiwar college student activists.  I believe we will have enough housing for mostly everyone through our own members and allies.  However if you have an extra couch or two that you would be willing to lend for a weekend, we would appreciate it if there is an extra person or two that we cannot house.

Please respond to wyatt2 at uiuc.edu with the number of people you would be willing to house as well as contact information and address.  If I end up placing a student at your home I will of course call you as far in advance as possible.

Thanks,
Steven Wyatt
Campus Antiwar Network