[Peace] 4th of July parade times

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 3 22:13:06 CDT 2008

Parade judging will be around 11am.
The AWARE float will start moving around 1pm.

Durl and Wayne will have the float in its #60 spot by 11am for the judging, the rest of us need to be there by 12:45pm. Spot number 60 is near the corner of Oregon and Busey in Urbana.

If some people can park their cars at the end of the route then help transport people back to the starting point, that would be wonderful. The end of the route is the parking lot west of the Assembly Hall.

I can bring a little cooler with some ice. The afternoon sun will be warm and dehydrating. We could use some water bottles. Sunscreen and hats would be appropriate. Good walking shoes as well.

-karen medina