[Peace] "end the war" yard signs available - free delivery

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 16:01:21 CDT 2008

Joy,
Suggest you pack up all yr unused signs and buttons and donate them to the AWARE table at the Farmers' Market some Saturday. Bring yr petition(s) and clip board and ask folks to sign as they're approaching or leaving the AWARE table (if they're related to AWARE causes -- if they're for e g Firearms For All or even Animal Rights, y're on yr own, but the Farmers' Market is a good place to approach people, whatever yr cause).
 --Jenifer