[Peace] CNN Coverage on Being Black in America

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 10:29:37 CDT 2008

John,
I think you've just added (sour) grapes to the apples and oranges discussion. I'd amend that to read, "A liberal arts [college] education has much intrinsic value, but [even] that's hard to appreciate when your bills aren't getting paid [as decent jobs for grads w/ a BA in Liberal Arts and Sciences are getting harder and harder to find these days]."
 --Jenifer