[Peace] Stop I-69

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 19:27:39 CDT 2008

There are actions in Indiana to stop the construction of Interstate 69
a highway from Canada to Mexico to facilitate NAFTA.
There is a tree-sit going on currently
and an action planned for July 28.
I made contact with the organizers
and their email is included below
with a web link for updates.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining a solidarity effort
and making a road trip to join in the July 28 action.

Peace, BD