[Peace] "end the war" yard signs available - free delivery

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 10:54:07 CDT 2008

I have a stack of weatherproof "support the troops - end the war" yard
signs in my garage. like the telltale heart, this stack is wearing
away at my conscience.

you might ask: how much is having such a sign in my yard going to
contribute to ending the war?

if so, my answer would be: more than it will, stacked in my garage.

as a special incentive to take one of these signs off my hands: I will
deliver your sign to any address in the greater Champaign-Urbana
metropolitan area. If you want a stack of them for some event, that
also would be quite welcome.

p.s. I also have window signs.