[Peace] 3 down, 1 to go: National Assembly to End the Iraq War and Occupation

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 26 15:03:36 CDT 2008

OK, Mort has confirmed, so we're at 3 folks committed (David Harley, Mort
Brussel and myself) with room for one more.

Hotel reservations have been finalized. We're all kicking in a little
extra to stay at the conference hotel itself (Crown Plaza in downtown
Cleveland). So if you'd like to come along, we'd appreciate some help with
that ($40 would be your share).

We plan to leave tomorrow morning (leaving town by 9AM), but if a fourth
AWAREista can confirm with me by 11PM tonight ( 351-8644 (home)/722-8470
(cell) ), I could make the arrangements for you to join us.