[Peace] Where Oh Where...

Nora Whipple carbenmommy at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 09:44:54 CST 2008

Brian:

I am wondering if you will do me a big favor.  I know that you were on the Board of Contributors of the Public "i" and I have submitted an article named "Where Oh Where Will A Real Atlantis Form?  Where Oh Where Can It Be?" and I have yet to hear from the current contributors and wondered if you would let me know the status of the article, if it will be printed or not.  I also know that you do write for the "Public "i" from time to time and so does Darrin Durda.  I have heard that Darrin has died, and I am wondering if this is true.  If Darrin is dead, when did this happen?  I have a good idea how, since he was on steroids for his degenerative heart, but when did  he die  if he  has  died. If you can put me in more direct contact with those who run the Public "i" or anyone who reads this can, this would be much appreciated.

Thank You In Advance,

Nora E. Whipple