[Peace] Re: [Announce] March Public i

Nora Whipple carbenmommy at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 08:47:40 CDT 2008

Bob:

  I thank you for the Public "i" on line version.  I wish I could submit my article, "Where Oh Where Will A Real Atlantis Form?  Where Oh Where Will It Be?"  to you  all in person, but I cannot as of yet as I live in Alton, Illinois.  I am due in the Champaign area again on 4/3/08, and I can hand in a hard copy then or if need be, I can send you a hard copy of the article in the mail with supporting evidence.  Just let me know one way or the other which is the best way for me to submit the above named article.

  Thank You In Advance,

  Nora E. Whipple

Bob Illyes <illyes at uiuc.edu> wrote:
  The March Public i may be viewed at http://publici.ucimc.org

Distribution of the printed version will begin Wednesday evening.

Bob