[Peace] Iraq Veterans Against the War -- national telling of their experiences

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 14 16:22:38 CDT 2008

Tahreer and Peace List,

Live simulcast of "Winter Soldier: Iraq and Afghanistan"
Friday March 14, 2008 (tonight!)
6:00-7:30pm
Room 106
Lincoln Hall (702 S. Wright Street Urbana, IL 61801)
Where is Lincoln Hall? Map -> http://webtools.uiuc.edu/ricker/CampusMap?target=search&building=27

Organized by Iraq Veterans Against the War, Winter Soldier is a national telling of Iraq and Afghanistan veterans' experiences. Winter Soldier is being broadcast live from Washington, D.C. (Silver Springs, Maryland).

The event is also being streamed over the Internet: see the IVAW web site, http://www.ivaw.org

The Winter Soldier started Thursday and runs through Sunday March 16 -- so you can hear/watch more of the events over the coming days.