[Peace] Patrick Thompson Innocent!!!

Conrad Wetzel clwetzel at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 18:33:35 CDT 2008

I want to add my congratulations, also. What an ordeal the Thompsons have had to experience. I'm so glad that the justice system here in Champaign County has finally come round to declaring Patrick's innocence. The defense attorneys worked very hard for this, having to wade through such an array of false accusations. I hope they can feel everyone's gratitude for a job well done.

Best wishes to Patrick and his family,
Conrad Wetzel

Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 18:10:48 -0500From: briandolinar at gmail.comTo: announce at communitycourtwatch.org; peace at lists.chambana.net; stop at iresist.org; coalition at iresist.orgSubject: [Peace] Patrick Thompson Innocent!!!A jury found Patrick Thompson not guilty Friday afternoon.Many thanks to Bob Kirchner and Ruth Wyman for taking this caseand our congratulations go to Patrick and his wife Maria.BD-- Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.303 W. Locust St.Urbana, IL 61801briandolinar at gmail.com