[Peace] Re: SIUC Protests Book

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat May 17 18:16:12 CDT 2008

Allan advised me in an email that he is willing to send his book to any
activists interested in it for just $5 (and he'll pay the postage.) Mine
arrived quickly after I sent him my check.

While I've only had the time to flip through it quickly, Allan provided
these comments by others who've taken time to read it. As a historian
with an interest in radical movements of the last half-century, as well
as what lessons it holds for the present, Allan's analysis of this
home-grown resistance to oppressive power and lawless authority is worth
consulting.

Here's Allan's contact info:

Allan H. Keith
217-235-0995