[Peace] Overpass Banner Hold (Neil I-74 overpass); 1pm-3pm

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Sun May 25 22:45:11 CDT 2008

A local group will indeed stand on overpasses with impeach bush/cheney
banners.
Monday, May 26, 2008 (Memorial Day -- loads of interstate traffic!)
Neil St  Interstate 74
1pm-3pm

If it is raining and/or lightning, then we will wait for it to clear. Our sign's paint
will run if it gets wet.

Call 369-3485 if you want the latest info.