[Peace] FLYERING today: Township Referendum

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 1 06:57:14 CDT 2008

This morning, folks will be at the Farmer's Market (in Lincoln Square Mall
parking lot) handing out the attached flyer to people that will vote in
Champaign on Tuesday. I have over 500 copies made up and will make more if
we need them (of course, you can bring your own copies as well, if you're
so inspired 8-). Please join us out in the nice weather today.

Note that flyering is not allowed within the bounds of the Farmer's Market
itself nor right around any main entrance/exit to the market. But it's
fine in any of the parking lots. Catching folks as they come in may be
especially important (as they won't have their hands full).

I plan to be there all morning (unless I'm making more copies), and always
reachable by cell - 722-8470.

Hope to see some of you out there,

PS: There should be a substantial article in today's News-Gazette on the
referendum.