[Peace] CORRECTION: polling places

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 3 07:41:50 CST 2008

Well, it's the smallest detail that can make all the difference. I made a
mistake when I copied and pasted the list of polling places last night. I
inadvertently included ALL polling places, not just the ones that don't
ban electioneering on the entire property.

Below is the correct, prioritized list of polling places for flyering
tomorrow (most important listed first).

Again, please consider giving some of your time today or tomorrow to help
get the word out. It may be a sacrifice, but please remember who we're
doing this for - the poorest of the poor in Champaign that don't qualify
for any other state or federal financial aid, typically homeless or
near-homeless, very close to falling through the cracks into utter
destitution if they're not there already.

Reach me anytime at 722-8470 - I won't be able to read e-mail much today
as I'll be out on the street most of the time.

Thanks

37, Carpenters' Local No. 44 402 S Duncan Rd, Ch.
34, Parkland College Theater Lobby, Use Parking Lot C, 2400 W Bradley Ave,
Ch.
35, Bresnan Meeting Center 706 Kenwood Rd, Ch.
13, E.H. Mellon Adm. Ctr. 703 S New, Ch.
20, Grace Lutheran Church 313 S Prospect Ave, Ch.
18, Farm Bureau 801 Country Fair Dr, Ch.
17, Garden Hills Baptist Church 1601 Bloomington Rd, Ch.
5, Snyder Hall Lounge 206 E Peabody, Ch.
27, Champaign Church of Christ, South Entrance, 1509 W John, Ch.
31, Leonhard Recreation Center, Main Entrance, 2112 Sangamon, Ch.
6, Stratton Elementary School, Northwest Entrance 1st door Closest to
Street, 902 N Randolph, Champaign, IL 61820
10, Stratton Elementary School, Northwest Entrance 1st Door Closest to
Street, 902 N Randolph, Ch.
25, Hays Center 1311 W Church, Ch.
9, IL Employment and Training Ctr. 1307 N Mattis, Champaign, IL 61821
14, E.H. Mellon Adm. Ctr. 703 S New, Ch.
4, University YMCA 1001 S Wright St, Ch.
1, Douglass Center Annex 804 N Fifth St, Champaign, IL 61820
28, Champaign Church of Christ, South Entrance, 1509 W John, Ch.
7, Skelton Place Community Room 302 S 2nd St, Champaign, IL 61820
2, Illini Union Pine Lounge 1401 W Green St, Urb.
3, Illini Union Pine Lounge 1401 W Green St, Urb.
8, Rehabilitation Education Ctr. 1207 S Oak, Ch.