Correction for Dec 1st "End of America" film -- Re: [Peace] minutes of weekly AWARE meeting 2008-11-09

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 13 02:06:19 CST 2008

One correction for Randall's comprehensive Minutes:

> Dec 1 (Monday) 7PM, mail lounge, Allen Hall on campus, 1005 W. Gregory
> Dr, Urbana
> Screening of Naomi Wolf's "The End of America" by AWARE Library Resources
> Working Group. See: http://www.endofamericamovie.com .

Yes, we will be showing that film
at that date & time, but *not* the above place.
A corrected version, adding a bit more about the film while I'm at it:

   Dec 1 (Monday), 7pm,
   *Champaign Public Library* Robeson Pavilion rooms A&B
   200 W. Green St., Champaign

   Screening of Naomi Wolf's film, "The End of America", which
   details the steps country after country has taken when sliding
   toward fascism -- many of which steps have been taken in the US.
   It puts our recent gradual loss of civil liberties in historical context.
   See:   http://www.endofamericamovie.com