[Peace] Fwd: [ufpj] UFPJ National Assembly Update

Morton K. Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 14 13:20:28 CST 2008

I send this along to elicit interest in attending the UFPJ assembly
in Chicago, Dec. 12-14. Two delegates from AWARE are allowed to
participate in the proceedings. In any case, I recommend  looking at
the website, given below, for the meeting;  it contains draft
statements  giving the purpose and strategy of UFPJ, and asks for
comments thereupon.
Perhaps we can discuss this at our next meeting.

Randall and YT are presently listed as representatives of AWARE to UFPJ.

--mkb

Begin forwarded message: