[Peace] Fwd: Barack Obama Rally and Free Speech Protest

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 07:09:07 CDT 2008

Campus protest on Thursday at 2pm. BD

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dan Colson <ecdanc at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 9:39 PM
Subject: Barack Obama Rally and Free Speech Protest

 All,

As many of you are aware, I, along with other graduate students, have been
planning a protest of the recently distributed policies on "prohibted
political activity."  Many of us have been actively violating the most
restrictive and absurd of these restrictions and I encourage any and all of
you to do the same.  On Friday we plan to report ourselves to the ethics
office, revealing our transgressions.  Please join us.

I have been organizing a Barack Obama rally to be held on the Quad at 2:00
p.m. on Thursday, October 2.  All faculty, contingent faculty, and graduate
students are welcome to attend.  We will be distributing campaign materials,
perhaps circulating a petition, and even daring to wear buttons.  For those
of you who do not support Obama, I urge you to organize a similar rally
supporting your candidate of choice.  Thank you for your time.

Dan Colson

P.S.   I am sending this email from a personal email address to avoid
violating laws/policies on which information is less readily available.

--
Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
303 W. Locust St.
briandolinar at gmail.com