[Peace] Fifth annual march urges passage of tax hike for the poor

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 12:39:08 CDT 2008

Unfortunate timing, w/ everyone scared to death about the US (and their own) finances...

This is the info/sentence that should be headlined:
Champaign County Referendum: Help for the poorest of the poor in Champaign County would add $10 a year to real estate bill for homes valued at $150,000
 --Jenifer