[Peace] Fwd: [Btp-keystaff] Pages For Pennies Book Sale

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 10:58:05 CDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sandncsells <sandncsells at comcast.net>
Date: Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 10:28 AM
Subject: [Btp-keystaff] Pages For Pennies Book Sale
To: btp-keystaff at lists.chambana.net, bookstoprisoners at lists.chambana.net

 Good morning!  FREE BOOKS

As most of you know, B2P is having a huge used book sale this weekend. Bring
a friend to our sale and check out the great books we have for $1 and $
.50.  A couple of our UI volunteers have found great required reading that
they purchased while working on set up.

We must have the Sunroom empty and clean by 5pm Sunday.  It seems like an
impossible task, but with your help we know that our B2P volunteers can pull
it off. All take down volunteers can take as many books at 2pm as they can
carry for FREE!

If you have a van, truck, SUV, or large trunk ;) we need vehicles to
transport boxes of books to recycle on Hagen by Home Depot at 2pm.

We hope to see you during and after the sale.

Thank you
Deb