[Peace] Must watch this -- Michael Moore on C-Span -- POWERFUL

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 23:54:38 CDT 2008

Michael Moore, Mike's Election Guide 2008

One more chance to catch Michael Moore's talk on C-Span Ch 16 on Sunday, Oct 19th at 215p -- that's the correct time in our (central) time zone. I've never heard the full story of the US invasion of Vietnam in those terms before. Powerful (understatement). He covers other US atrocities as well (and of course throws out the usual MM stuff, some of it pretty dopey). Set yr VCRs. Not to be missed.
 --Jenifer

http://mail.yahoo.com