[Peace] Current flyer on township poverty referendum

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 25 15:27:08 CDT 2008

Someone suggested I send out a message with the current township poverty
referendum flyer as an attachment, to make it easy for folks to print out,
post and distribute on their own.

The attached flyer is two pages, for a two-sided flyer, but the first page
is designed to be used by itself in a pinch.

We're also still looking for folks to join (or at least stay informed
about) the grassroots effort to get the referendum passed. Only 4 folks
have signed up to the Yahoo group mailing list created for brainstorming
and coordinating efforts. If it's any encouragement, this mailing list
will only be around until just after the election, so it's not like you'll
be permanently signing up to "yet another mailing list" 8-)

Honestly, we can't get very much done with just 5 people total working on
this between now and Election Day. Please consider jumping in to help,
especially if you live in Champaign.