[Peace] Smith Memorial Hall -- not to be confused with the music building

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 29 16:26:15 CDT 2008

A fellow list person pointed out that the information I gave might be misleading.
Smith Memorial Hall is not to be confused with the Music Building.

Naomi Klein will be at Smith Memorial Hall
Smith Memorial Hall is indeed at 805 S. Mathews (as stated earlier).
* Located on the east/south corner of the Quad.
* Across Mathews and down from Channing-Murray/Red Herring.
* Just east of Foellinger Auditorium
* Just south of the Foreign Languages Building
See Smith Memorial Hall on the campus map here: http://www.fs.uiuc.edu/ada/0060.html