[Peace] Fw: Re: Interesting segment re Palin on 9/9 Democracy Now!

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Fri Sep 12 03:30:29 CDT 2008

If Sarai Palin is "T3h Real Deal", then what for is she associating
herself with John McCain?

The problem with Palin is not where she goes to church.
The plainest problem with Palin seems to be that she is Palin,
and she choose to walk with McCain since she agrees with McCain,
and so chooses rather than to walk with the Prince of Peace whom she
professes to know.

And to set the record straight, Palin's present church is not the
Wasilla Assembly of God nor the
Wasilla Church on the Rock, but actually she attends the Wasilla Bible
Church.