[Peace] symposium on Hunger

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 15:24:16 CDT 2008

*From:* Jim Hires
*Sent:* Tuesday, September 16, 2008 8:09 AM
*To:* Jim Hires
*Subject:* Eastern Illinois Foodbank's Hunger Symposium; Tuesday, September
23, 2008

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
There are more than one-hundred thirty thousand people in our area who may
not have enough to eat today.  The Eastern Illinois Foodbank believes that
no one should be hungry.  The Foodbank will host a panel discussion*,* where
local leaders and advocates will explore the growing problem of hunger in
our area and* *how it affects* *the thousands of families who don't have
enough to eat*. Running on Empty: Hunger's Impact on Our Community, *will be
held Tuesday, September* *23 at the Champaign Public Library from seven to
eight-thirty p m.  Learn more about how hunger impacts our community and
what you can do to make a difference. Please see the attached flyer.  Won't
you join me in this important discussion?
 Learn more at www.eifoodbank.org <http://www.eifoodbank.htm>.

*Jim Hires
*Executive Director
Eastern Illinois Foodbank