[Peace] Re: [Announce] Urbana City Council - Sept. 29

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 18:05:10 CDT 2008

And in response to your question Ricky,
there is no planned showing
CUCPJ is busy with the Unity March and Carol's campaign
and I know the Greens are also in the middle of campaign season
but it would be great if folks could show up next week
and speak from wherever you speak.

At this point it looks like there is going to be an ordinance passed
but (like the CPRB) its important to make sure its got teeth.
We should ask Chief Bily to put policy in writing - everybody can agree to
policy
so officer discretion does not lead to racial preference/bias.

Put the date on you calender.

BD

--
Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.