[Peace] upcoming events September beginning 21st September 2008

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 23 11:28:23 CDT 2008

A few corrections on the list of upcoming events:

Tonight's meeting for the planning of the local Winter Soldier event is sponsored
by Iraq Veterans Against the War. The Campus Anti-war Network is also part of
the coalition, but IVAW is organizing this.

October 10th
Dan Kenney's presentation is titled:
"Outsourcing of our Sovereignty: Privatization of War, Emergencies and Everyday
Life"