[Peace] Volunteer to Elect Greens in Urbana - Tuesday

Tom Abram tabram at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 22:42:03 CDT 2009

Greetings,

The Urbana municipal election is this Tuesday, April 7th.  Our candidates
have run great campaigns and they need your help to give them the final push
into City Hall.  Even if you haven't volunteered yet, we'd be glad to have
you and will provide you with detailed instructions.

Election Day, Tuesday, April 7th:  We need people all day to hand out flyers
at the polling place, make phone calls and visits to our supporters, holding
up signs, etc.  We need people from 6am through 7pm, so anytime you're free
would be great.  Let me know when you're available (and if you have an
activity preference).

Afterwards, please join us at the Election night party at Durl and Jan
Kruse's house - 2007 S. George Huff Drive in Urbana.  Bring some
snacks/drinks to share and watch the results roll in.  Arrive @ 8:00 PM to
enjoy conversation and campaign stories!

And don't forget to vote!

Thanks!
Tom Abram