[Peace] Mort -- RE: AWARE Presents meeting

Conrad Wetzel clwetzel at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 02:44:51 CDT 2009

Mort,

Thanks for the information about the AWARE Presents meeting on Thursday evening, April 9. I very much regret that I have an unavoidable conflict that evening.

I hope soon to have more specific information about the arrangements for Anna Blatzer's Arpril 15 presentation, will send what I have to you prior to the AWARE Presents meeting on Thursday.

I'm excited about the panel that is being planned and about Paul Street's presentation.

Thanks for organizing and hosting the AWARE Presents meetings at this time. It's appreciated by the rest of us.

Conrad