[Peace] FW: Join us at Pearl's Coffeehouse! Thursday May 21!

Joy jgeo61 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 19:41:09 CDT 2009

From: Joy George [mailto:prairielandmediation at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 6:47 PM
To: jgeo61 at comcast.net
Subject: Join us at Pearl's Coffeehouse! Thursday May 21!

Hello To Each of You,

Thank you for your continued support of Prairie Land Conflict Mediation
Center and the spirit of mediation.  Our next coffeehouse is an open mike
evening and we are all excited by the folks who have signed up to share
something of themselves already.  Some will be reading work that they have
written and some a poem/story that holds significance for them.  We have a
muscian and an artist who will be joining us, as well.  There is still space
for you.  If you or a friend or family member (kids are encouraged too) has
a talent we would love to invite them to join us.  Allow yourself to be
creative and it is all for a good cause.

We also greatly need folks, and their friends, to come out to enjoy the
show. This will be fun and you will be amazed with the talent and the
comfortable atmosphere

Join us: Thursday May 21, 7p.m.-9p.m. at Hessel Park Church, located at 700
W. Kirby Ave. in Champaign.  There is a $5 suggested donation.  Please let
me know if you are planning to share your talent with us.  This is a kid
friendly, smoke free event.

In Peace,

Joy

217-552-3690