[Peace] Call for Working Group to Advocate on Israel Palestine

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 13 16:57:17 CDT 2009

Carol--

I'm willing to be part of such a working group.

We could start by writing separate letters on each of these proposals to each of
our clownish Congressional representatives.  Separate letter on specific topics
in the name of AWARE might be better than a vague general expression of concern.
  And we could use the letters as flyers, or letters-to-the-editor.   --CGE