[Peace] Fw: Screen "Rethink Afghanistan" in your community

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 19:06:06 CDT 2009

Hello AWARE Friends,
AWARE Films will be showing this film at 2p on Sunday, September 20th at the Champaign Public Library. Munchies throughout. After-film discussion. Be there!
 --Jenifer

--- On Mon, 8/31/09, Robert Greenwald <info at bravenewfoundation.org> wrote:

Dear Jenifer,

Organize a screening in your community.

When we first launched our campaign to put an end to the U.S. misguided war in Afghanistan, we knew we had an uphill battle before us. A majority of Americans still supported a continuation of the U.S. occupation and few in Congress were willing to raise their voices against it.

What a difference a movement makes. A recent Washington Post poll confirms that a majority of Americans now oppose the war. This is a sea change in public opinion.

Americans are rethinking Afghanistan.

This kind of change comes when citizens sit up and start paying attention. You've taken that step; now it's time to get your family members, friends, co-workers and neighbors to do the same.

People are organizing grassroots screenings of Rethink Afghanistan all over the country, and inviting their congressional representatives to attend.

Help us build the movement against this pointless and destructive war.

Organize a screening in your community.

Yours,
Robert Greenwald
and the Brave New Foundation team

Follow us:

You can get our latest videos via email, RSS, iTunes or YouTube.
And, if you prefer, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
To stop receiving updates from us, click here.
Brave New Foundation | 10510 Culver Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232